Cloak and Dagger in Westgate
Caravan Row Map Key
- Dhostar Vale – The Dhostar family uses these secluded woods to hold grand balls and parties under the stars. The Dhostar family crypt is also nestled in under the trees.
- The Dhostar Family Castle and Estate – The large and imposing fortress is in good repair and is heavily patrolled by the many guards that the house employes.
- The Leaning Man (Inn) – Probably the best you will find outside the city walls, it still a terrible place to stay. There is no heat and the rooms all can be barred from within with a stout beam.
- The Dhostar Yards – Carrols full of large draft horses and giant covered wagons fill the area. The guards that House Dhostar are known for patrol often.
- The Blind Eye – A fair well stocked general store. Kerag buys and sells as soon as the caravans come into the yards. If he doesnt already have it he claims he can procure it in less then a week, whatever it is you may need, as long as the price is right.
- Lilda’s (festhall) – More of a brothel really. Lilda sees to it that anyone that has a coin in his purse finds a way to spend it in her hall.
- Thosar Family Yards – Banners and sigils from all over the world can be found here in the Thosar yards. House Thosar fields a reliable delivery service of goods but the House makes a good bit of money by renting out thier yards and services to incoming caravans.
- The Spitting Cockatrice – for terrible service there is none worse. It also has the dubious title of the inn that more people have died at then any other.
- The Tent field – row upon row of haphazardly erected tents. Many are nothing more then a large scrap of canvas tossed over crate or propped up with a stick
- The Empty Fish Tavern – Beer that tastes like a leather boot is all that the bar serves. What draws the crowds are the high stakes and sometimes deadly games of poker that are held here nightly.